In this series of events is led by Prof Hilary Russell you’ll uncover the various forms of Christian social involvement
If you are looking to work for social justice, the common good and ‘make a bigger difference’ then this is for you.
A range of speakers will contribute to the series while you’ll get the opportunity to share your own stories of creative social action.
- 26th September: Missio Dei: mission at the heart of Church life and ecumenism in action
- 3rd October: ‘A Church shaped by the periphery’: levels and types of involvement in the world
- 10th October: ‘Taking the mess seriously’: mission in context
- Two-week break
- 31st October: ‘Being concerned about drains’: social action at the core of mission
- 7th November: Voices in the public square: speaking out on problems and policies
- 14th November: ‘Send us out . . . ‘ connections with liturgy and a social justice pilgrimage in the Cathedral.
If you have any questions please contact Canon Paul Rattigan or his PA Jayne Bainbridge.