New Wine's Men’s Day is a chance to get together and share stories about God’s goodness in our lives.
When we testify of God’s goodness in our lives, our words can bring life to everyone who hears them. Revelation 12:11 says, “And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony.” By simply sharing our story, we can help others overcome doubt, fear or confusion. We can show people - and ourselves - how far we’ve come, while glorifying Jesus.
New Wine's Men’s Day is a time to do just that and to gather the lads together to explore, listen, catch up, meet new people – and to hear their stories.
You can choose from 12 different seminar topics, from sport to mental health to habits, plus great worship, interviews, discussion and some phenomenal keynote speakers.
So come along, invite your mates - those of faith and those yet to find faith - for a day you won’t want to miss. Book your place.
11.45 am Seminars
Being a superhero to your kids | Steve Legg
- Questions and answers in your journey of faith | Jonathan Sherwin
Faith and Football | Bill Bygroves LFC Chaplain
Strengthening marriages | Mark Melluish
2 pm Seminars
- Faith at work | Tony Plews
- Men’s mental health – depression, failure and the road to life | Paul Gask
- How to run a men’s ministry in a local church | Mike Hindley
- Reaching Millennials: The gospel and young men | Ben Jack (Message Trust)
Advance Information - For more information about the event, please see here