Liverpool Cathedral Foundation has been a core element of the Chapter's development plans since 2003. During that time key achievements have included:
- Replacing the Tower lifts
- Opening a new Education Centre
- Making significant progress in re-pointing higher levels of the Cathedral Tower
- Repairing the Tower roof
- Repairing the Derby and War Memorial transept roofs
- Replacing the stairways within the Tower
- Completing the Visitor Centre project which was partly funded by over £900,000 from the Foundation funds (formerly the Centenary Fund).
In order to keep making improvements and developments at the Cathedral the Foundation hosts various fundraising events throughout the year to raise funds. Activities include abseiling down the Cathedral, music events and black tie galas, just to mention a few! If you would like to take part in an event please visit the events page to see what activities are coming up in the next few months.
To find out more about the Foundation or to get involved please contact the Fundraising Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 0151 702 7226.
Liverpool Cathedral Foundation - Charity Registration number 1094876.