We are a safe place to do risky things in Christ service
We have two overriding goals
The ‘Mission Activities’ goal is to double the average weekly attendance at worship by January 2024, by reaching out in Christ’s name to people who at present do not regularly worship anywhere.
The ‘Four Foundations’ goal is to raise £24 million for 2024, to transform potential into action, to put the building into excellent condition, as far as possible to protect the Cathedral across all four foundations and equip the Cathedral across all mission activities.
The has as its mission to
- Heighten worship:
- mulitply congregations:
- promote fairness
- deepen discipleship
- extend wellbeing
- widen enterprise:
Some of our amazing statistics:
- Length: 188.7 m (619 ft)
- Area: 9,687.4 sq. m (104,275 sq. ft)
- Choir Vault: 35.3 m (116 ft)
- Nave Vault: 36.5 m (120 ft)
- Height of Tower: 100.8 m (331 ft)
- Under Tower Vault: 53.3 m (175 ft)
- Tower Arches: 32.6 m (107 ft)
- Bells: (height above ground) 67.0 m (219 ft)
- Bells: (weight) 31.5 tonnes (31 tons).