Retail Attractions Assistant
Two opportunities have arisen for part time employees as Retail & Attractions Assistants in Liverpool Cathedral. You will work in a small team in beautiful surroundings providing a first class service to our many customers, the majority of whom are visitors to the Cathedral from around the world.
The successful applicant will:
- possess excellent communication skills
- be enthusiastic, confident and possess a positive “can do” attitude
- enjoy interacting and welcoming all visitors to the Liverpool Cathedral
- be comfortable in working in a sales environment and handling payments
- be a great team player and ambassador for the Cathedral
One vacancy is for 16 hours per week over 4 days on a rotating shift pattern.
The other vacancy is for 4 hours per week to be worked on a Saturday. Some flexibility will also be required in both roles.
Shifts will be contained within the opening hours of 9.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Saturday and 11.30am – 4.30pm on Sunday’s.
Salary for each role is - £8.53 per hour before normal deductions.
Benefits include a defined contribution pension scheme for those individuals who qualify, free on-site parking and a pro rata holiday entitlement equivalent to 25 days FTE.
Applications should be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 24th November.