Director of Music
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date April 7th
Interviews May 9th and 10th
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check
Electrician – Full time, permanent
- Hours – 37.5 per week. Monday to Friday (with flexibility)
- £26K per annum
- Defined contributions pension
- Free on-site parking
- 25 days holiday per annum
Do you want to work in one of the most iconic buildings in England? Liverpool Cathedral is seeking an Electrician to be responsible for the installation and maintenance of electrical power supplies to the Cathedral, Cathedral Estate and Cathedral Housing ensuring that all electrical works and alterations are in accordance with the relevant NICEIC Institute Electrical Engineers (IEE) and British Standards.
The person we are looking for will:
- Hold a valid Electrotechnical Certification Card (Installation Electrician) or equivalent competency based electrical qualification
- Have a minimum of 5 years installation experience
- Have a full range of knowledge, skill and electrical competency to undertake the design, installation, commissioning and maintenance/alteration works to electrical installations to current version of BS 7671
- Be a team player, personable and approachable
- Display good communication skills
- Knowledge of working on historical buildings and in the commercial and education sector would also be desirable.
How to apply:
If you wish to be considered for this role please obtain an application form, job description & person specification by contacting Ian Prescott – Clerk of Works - via email on email@example.com
Please return completed application form, along with CV and covering letter to:
Clerk of Works,
St James’ Mount,
The closing date for applications is 24th March 2017.
This recruitment is being managed by the Liverpool Cathedral and we would therefore ask agencies to refrain from contacting us.