People are free to choose between the Sunday morning and Wednesday evening sessions as each week the particular book is the same.
- Usually in the Autumn & Spring Term.
- Cost of each session is £3 to cover refreshments and material.
BREAKFAST WITH THE BIBLE:
Sunday mornings@ 9.15am in The Presentation Theatre
Programme is as follows: …(individual sessions are listed in the Events section of the website)
1. Jan 24th - 1 & 2 Thessalonians 5. Feb 21st - Judges
2. Jan 31st - Genesis 6. Feb 28th - 1 Peter
3. Feb 7th - Job 7. Mar 6th - Jonah4.
Feb 14th - Acts
As well as the 'Breakfast' sessions above, 'Supper with the Scriptures', held a few days later on the Wednesday evenings after each 'Breakfast with the Bible' session, will provide another opportunity to cover the same material as the Sunday session. People are free to choose between the Sunday morning and Wednesday evening sessions without missing out on any teaching.
SUPPER WITH THE SCRIPTURES
Wednesday evenings at 7.00pm for tea/coffee. Course starts 7.30pm in the Sir Giles Gilbert Scott Suite.
Each session we will explore:
• Who was the author and other background?
• Structure, style and key themes
• Looking into the detail
• Relevance for today
Programme as follows: …(individual sessions are listed in the Events section of the website)
1. Jan 27th - 1 & 2 Thessalonians 5. Feb 24th - Judges
2. Feb 3rd - Genesis 6. Mar 2nd - 1 Peter
3. Feb 10th - Job 7. Mar 9th - Jonah
4. Feb 17th - Acts