Each year group will experience a day of workshops exploring the Easter story directly relating to their RE unit of study.
Workshop ties in with Art, Literacy and RE schemes of work.
Tailored to cater for every primary school year group: 9:45 am to 2:30 pm - £5.50 per child.
Fighting for our Values
‘Fighting for Our Values’ is a spiritual experience commemorating the outbreak of WW1.
Pupils will experience five workshops around the Cathedral reflecting on the war through Christian values. They will:
- meet characters from the time
- explore war connections with Liverpool
- create book art and have opportunities to handle WW1 artefacts
- through drama, be involved in the events of the time.
Workshops tie in with Literacy, History, RE and PSHE schemes of work.
- Suitable for Years 5 and 6
- Time 9:45 am to 2:30 pm
- Cost: £5.50 per child.
Our remembrance workshops help pupils engage with the realities of life during wartime. As part of the workshops pupils will:
- experience a life-size Anderson shelter.
- learn about The Blitz and create your own book.
- meet the King’s Regiment and their fantastic artefacts.
- watch a drama based on the experiences of children.
Years 5 and 6: 9:45 am to 2:30 pm - £5.50 per child.
Our Advent workshops will enable each year group experience the Christmas story with each one directly relating to the RE unit of study. We offer half day workshops for KS1 pupils and full days for KS2.
Year 1 and Year 2: 9:45 am to 12:30 pm - £5.50 per pupil
Year 3 and Year 4: 9:45 am to 2:30 pm - £5.50 per child.