Calling budding young artists. Join Brigitte Watkinson at one of our sessions and make your own stained-glass effect dove to take home.
Join artist Brigitte Watkinson at one of our sessions and make your own stained-glass effect dove to take home.
You will create your masterpiece from card, stencils, translucent paper and water-based markers and will look stunning displayed in your own window. We'll provide the materials for the art session.
What age group is this activity suitable for
Children from 8 to 12 years
Please note: parents or guardians must stay with their children during the session
Here’s what you might need to know about the art session
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please book a ticket for every person in your family or group who is attending this event – participants plus parents or guardians.
- A ticket for this event will give you access to the rest of the Cathedral and facilities
- You must stay with your child/children during the session.
- There will be plenty of seating nearby to keep an eye on your child(ren).
- Please do not leave your child unattended at any time you are with us.
- There may be an official photographer taking pictures of this event.
- Please let us know if you’re happy for you and your children to be photographed, we’ll ask you to fill in a photo release form. We’ll use the photographs on our website, on social media and for other promotional purposes.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the start time of this event.
- You may need to queue outside, so please make sure you are prepared for the British weather!
Peace Doves installation is by artist and sculptor, Peter Walker and is at Liverpool Cathedral until 30 August.