Children will love to hear about Dilly and her dove in this interactive, storytelling experience from Petite Ullaloom
Are you bold, brilliant with a belly full of adventure? I thought so!
Then come and listen to storyteller, Lucy Fiori narrate Dilly and her dove’s journey, bringing peace and harmony on land, on sea and even in Liverpool……. with some incredibly famous birds!
Suitable for children between 3 to 10 years.
Book your Dreams and Doves - Storytelling with Lucy Fiori tickets with Eventbrite.
What is the Peace Doves Installation?
Peace Doves is a mass participation art project, made from thousands of paper doves, with messages of hope, peace and love. The doves have been curated into the artwork you'll see suspended above the Well by internationally renowned sculptor and artist Peter Walker. You'll find more information about the artwork and its creator on the Great Place to Visit page. (Opens in a new window).
What you might need to know
- Please book a ticket for every person in your family or group who is attending this event.
- A ticket for this event will give you access to the rest of the Cathedral and facilities.
- You don’t need to book a general visitor ticket.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- You must stay with your child/children while you’re in the Cathedral.
- Please do not leave your child unattended at any time you are with us.
- There will be plenty of seating nearby to keep an eye on your little one.
- There may be an official photographer taking pictures of this event.
- Please let us know if you’re happy for you and your child(ren) to be photographed, we’ll ask you to fill in a photo release form.
- We’ll use the photographs on our website, on social media and for other promotional purposes.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the start time of this event.
- You may need to queue outside, so please make sure you are prepared for the British weather!
About Petite Ullaloom
Actress and storyteller, Lucy Fiori is the artistic Director of Petite Ullaloom which creates family-friendly innovative work with a twist. Under the Petite Ullaloom umbrella, she has received several commissions from companies such as Festival No 6 to Liverpool Cathedral (Kitty Wilkinson). She has also written and produced children's touring shows with companies such as Big Imaginations and several Christmas shows for The Unity Theatre. She is currently collaborating and touring with Altered Scale Theatre puppetry company on ‘Another Dragon Roars’, a family show about dragons and emotional resilience.
Image of Peace Doves by Peter Walker photographed by Gareth Jones