We are recruiting...
Liverpool Cathedral is a great place to work and so we hope you’ll consider applying for a position with us.
We are looking for someone who is able to field a very diverse range of prospective enquiries, provide admin and PA support to the Director of Enterprise and deal with a range of internal and external stakeholders in supporting the Enterprise Team and managing the cathedral diary.
- Closing date: 12 June 2022
- Salary: £20,000 to £22,000 p.a.
- Working arrangements: Full-time, 35 hrs per week with some flexibility
Apply: Pathways (opens in a new window).
You can find more information about job opportunities within the Diocese of Liverpool, find out more on our website (opens in new window).
If you have some spare time, why not join our volunteer team at Liverpool Cathedral? The skills, time and passion of our volunteers help make every encounter at Liverpool Cathedral special. So if you're interested in welcoming people to our building or helping us fundraise, please contact Jenny Moran.
Volunteering period: 27 July to 31 August 2022
Minimum commitment: Six hours per week
In addition to being a beautiful place of worship, we are one of Liverpool’s visited attractions, with around 800,000 people a year coming to see us. We welcome people of all faiths and backgrounds to encounter our heritage and our cultural programmes. This summer, as part of this programme, we are launching an exciting new artwork.
Join us for a short-term volunteering role to help support this awe-inspiring event. You will also have the chance to support other events during the year.
As a seasonal volunteer, you will be part of our front-of-house team, making sure every visitor to Liverpool Cathedral has a safe and enjoyable experience.
You will be managed by our Fundraising Team and have the chance to develop the following skills while you are in post:
- customer service - learning to confidently talk to members of the public
- culture and heritage skills - answering questions from visitors about our building; permanent and temporary artworks
- digital skills – learning to use our ticketing systems to check in visitors
- teamwork - you will be part of our front-of-house team, working collaboratively with our staff, regular and temporary volunteers each day.
If you would like to become one of our arts and culture volunteers, contact:
Elaine Taylor: Kickstart & Donation Coordinator
T 0151 702 7249