As a volunteer at Liverpool Cathedral, you'll make an important contribution to our mission and work
From welcoming people as they come into the Cathedral to stewarding at one of our many awe-inspiring events there's plenty of different ways to get involved as a volunteer at Liverpool Cathedral.
Making new friends, working in an amazing building and knowing that you're helping a great cause are just some of the reasons to volunteer with us.
It's the skills, time and passion of our volunteers that help make every encounter at Liverpool Cathedral special. Join our volunteer team at Liverpool Cathedral and you’ll encounter:
• our awe-inspiring building and help to preserve its heritage
• people from many different countries and cultures
• new skills and build experience to help your future employment
• support, training and social opportunities especially for our volunteers
• our friendly and welcoming community
• faith in action.
Whether you're looking to help us fundraise, welcome our visitors or take people on a tour of our building, there’s something you can get involved with.
To find out more contact Jenny Moran