MDI World Dance Class under the Peace Doves
Take part in MDI’s fun and interactive movement sessions for children (and their grown-ups!) inspired by the Peace Doves installation
A different dance artist each week will lead the sessions, so you can experience different dance styles and activities. From storytelling and creative activities to more commercial dance styles these sessions will be captivating and energising for your whole family.
What age group is this dance class suitable for?
Especially suited to children aged 5 to 12, but the whole family can join in. Parents or guardians must stay with their children during the session.
Book tickets for the
Here’s what else you might need to know about the MDI dance class
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please book a ticket for every person in your family or group who is attending this event – participants and parents or guardians.
- A ticket for this event will give you access to the rest of the Cathedral and facilities
- You must stay with your child/children during the session.
- There will be plenty of seating nearby to keep an eye on your little one.
- Please do not leave your child unattended at any time you are with us.
- There may be an official photographer taking pictures of this event.
- Please let us know if you’re happy for you and your children to be photographed, we’ll ask you to fill in a photo release form. We’ll use the photographs on our website, on social media and for other promotional purposes.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the start time of this event.
- You may need to queue outside.
- Please make sure you are prepared for the British weather!