Peace Doves – Yoga with Roisin Asije-Rooney
Your chance to take part in yoga underneath the Peace Doves installation
Join Roisin underneath the Peace Doves in a yoga session to uplift, inspire and connect to the joy of possibility. She is with us for a third time, after sell-out classes under our previous installations Gaia and Museum of The Moon.
Inspired by the hopeful symbolism of the dove, Roisin will guide you through a dedicated practice designed to uplift, inspire and connect to the joy of possibility. This session will both energise and restore you, creating space for abundance whilst nurturing your connection to the stabilising refuge of the earth. This combination of asana and deep relaxation will leave you feeling balanced, calm, light and bright.
What you need to know about this yoga session
- Suitable for over 14s, under 16s must be accompanied by an adult.
- The yoga movements in this session can be adapted to suit people with accessibility needs.
- If you think you may need any modifications to take part in the yoga session, such as chair-based movements, please let us know in advance so we can make sure the adaptations are suitable for you.
- Limited tickets are available.
- Socially distanced set-up throughout.
- You will only be able to attend this event if you have booked a ticket.
- There may be an official photographer taking pictures of this event.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the start time of this event to allow time for plenty of time to be ready to start the session.
- Please make sure you are prepared for the British weather as you may need to queue outside.
- Doors open at 18:30 and the yoga session will start at 19:00.
- Please bring your own yoga mat.
- We don’t have onsite changing facilities, so please come to the session wearing clothing suitable for a yoga session.
- Please let us know if you’re happy for you to be photographed and identified, we’ll ask you to fill in a photo release form. We’ll use the photographs on our website, social media and for other promotional purposes. We may take other group images where you can't be identified.