Winter Arts Market
Join us on Friday 3 December 2021 for the Winter Arts Market.
Just in time for Christmas, Liverpool Cathedral is hosting The Winter Arts Market, one of the most popular craft fairs in the region. Pop along with your friends and family to shop for creative crafts, contemporary design and artisanal food at affordable prices.
Book your tickets for the Winter Arts Market using Eventbrite (opens in a new window)
Don't worry if you can't make this date... The Market will also be on Saturday 4 December
- General admission ticket (over 16s) £5
- Child admission ticket (under 16s) FREE
Discover plenty of inspiration for Christmas gifts. You’ll find everything from cards, photography, ceramics and prints, to jewellery, homewares, textiles and handmade beauty products.
Explore our building while you’re with us. We’re a Grade I architectural wonder and the largest cathedral in the UK and fifth largest in the world.
And don’t miss the Welsford Bistro where you can choose from a great selection of hot food, homemade cakes and cookies, plus a wide range of hot and cold beverages. You'll get the chance to browse our Cathedral Shop for Christmas gift ideas during your visit.
To keep you and our staff safe, the Winter Arts Market is a socially distanced event. You’re advised to book your tickets in advance to avoid disappointment. There will also be a limited number of walk-up tickets available for each timeslot during the day.
When You Attend the Winter Arts Market
- Please do not arrive more than five minutes before your ticket time.
- The last entry to the Winter Arts Market is 16:15.
- You may need to queue outside our building. Please make sure you're prepared for the British weather!
- Sanitise your hands on your way into the Cathedral.
- To keep our people and other visitors safe, you must wear a face-covering while you are in the Cathedral unless you are exempt.
- Once you’re inside the Cathedral a member of our staff will explain the one-way system. Please follow the route to keep yourself and others safe.
It should take you between 60 to 90 minutes or so to browse the wonderful stalls at the Winter Arts Market. Once you have finished your visit, please leave the Cathedral, so that we can let other visitors in to enjoy the event too.
Limited onsite paid for parking is available. Pay at the machine stations in the car park with cash or card before you leave.
We understand that plans can change. If you can’t make it, please cancel your ticket so someone else can take your place. You can request a refund up to 24 hours before the start of the event or transfer your ticket to a friend or loved one.
You’ll find information about the market and the stalls on the Winter Arts Market website (opens in a new window).