Space, The Universe and Everything is a light and sound show like no other
In just one night, travel through space, light and time - from the first step on the Moon to the edge of the Universe then back again, without leaving the inside of Liverpool Cathedral.
While you ponder our relationship with planet Earth and beyond, artwork will be projected onto the Cathedral’s interior, highlighting its architecture. You will travel through the light artworks and installations, set to bespoke music.
Become immersed in this new stunning installation as you walk through the architectural splendour of Liverpool Cathedral. The artistic collaboration that brought you Angel Wings, Luxmuralis, will employ multiple lights and sound displays which merge and link to create a spectacular internal sound and light show.
Dates and Times of Space, The Universe and Everything
Friday 18 February 2022 - Sunday 27 February 2022
Time slots from 18:00/18:15 to 20:00 each day
Booking your ticket to Space, The Universe and Everything
You can book your ticket via Ticket Quarter. You must book a ticket for everyone in your group.
- £8 adult (over 17 years)
- £7 concession (OAP or accessible)
- £6 child (3 to 17 years)
- Free (under 3s – ticket required)
- £25 family (2 adults, 3 kids)
What you need to know about Space, The Universe and Everything
- Please buy your ticket in advance, as we're not selling tickets on the door.
During the evening of the shows, we will have limited onsite parking for Blue Badge holders only, on a first-come, first-served basis at £6 per car (cash only). Use the entrance via St James Road, from Upper Parliament Street. You’ll find alternative parking suggestions on the Cathedral ‘How to Find Us’ webpage.
- We anticipate the experience taking around 40 minutes, but you enjoy the show at your own pace.
- The show includes loud sounds, music, moving and flashing images throughout, as well as bright lights and areas of darkness.
- You are encouraged to wear a face-covering while you're in our building to help keep our staff, volunteers and other visitors safe.
- Not all areas of the Cathedral are accessible for those with mobility issues or using prams as there are steps to negotiate. The accessible show route will be clearly signed.
- To enjoy the full show experience, you’re advised to leave prams at home.